Use your apps to save you interest

I entered the world of a Smartphone user last fall. I took an iPhone 4. Mainly because I get a good deal by my place of employment. Otherwise, it would have been effort I could without life. For the first bit I was as a iPod for music and as one of the ebook readers use for my books. This is not really the most productive use of the phone.

I am guilty from time to time lack a credit card payment. It happens. You will receive the e-Mail or the mail and you forget it. I hate paying interest and so you should. Banking apps I've paid a penny, since I my phone thanks to the world. I downloaded my banks free app from the iTunes store, set up my account and my monthly bills for credit cards and other payments such as cable or hydro established.

Now, each time an invoice by post is, I grab my phone, load the app and the payment via the phone and post today it on the date which it is to be charged. It's as simple as that. Not remember two days later, that the next month with interest on it in the Bill set a payment or retrieving.

Keep in mind, check the due date and make sure, it is not a weekend or holiday. If it is, that you want to send the day upwards deletes a few days to ensure that your payment.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS