Cheap building my home theater

I never had a decent home entertainment in my house and I'm a huge sports fan and love just my weekly tv shows and movies. I decided put together a home theater. Not that I was overly surprised, but I was taken back a bit by the price of the home audio devices after the visit of a few of my local electronics stores. I have to not only the money, in most modern speakers, receiver, and various hardware will fall.

I realized that I already the most system right in my House have. I decided a few decent older floor speakers, I wanted to throw away but to keep. I have a surround sound receiver, which I thought, was old and out dated, but will do the trick. I have a few additional speakers and one decent tv stand pick up.

I was all over eBay and Kijiji tonight and have already contacted a colleague, which sold from his home entertainment system, it is updated. We talked about a few prices and I will save a ton in fact, if his equipment checks.

I am glad that I fliegen-not only the handle and - drop a lot of money to a big box store. I think I will have matching pieces together a beautiful home theater for a good price. It will take only a little while all together but have worth it for the price.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS