Going green for Christmas

Kind of funny title because although Christmas with the color green is filled our wreaths, decorations and trees we all really want to have a White Christmas. Anyways for a few days and then snow can goes back where it was as far as I'm concerned.

Although I have a blog set to saving money the other underlying topic I is changes speech to save the obligation to contribute to the environmental protection of energy and the use of less. This is important. Although in many cases do things to be more environmentally friendly are first expensive may seem, I think is important for all of us in the long run. Adding insulation is important, conservation of energy but is expensive to front first. You get your money back later in lower hydro bills in the course of time.

You can this Christmas in turn with recycled Christmas cards. I am talking not about the old cards and of crossing by name and reuse them. I mean making sure that you buy cards made from recycled paper. It is a great way to help, topsoil and show your friends and family you are interested in for the Futire of each.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS